Given the importance of the understanding and addressing the larger social environment, we also offer family counseling. Although some clients choose to enter family therapy as the first choice of treatment, other times family work is incorporated after a period of individual, child, or couples therapy. We can assist families, large or small, in addressing issues that have previously caused conflict between family members.
Common issues addressed for family therapies include:
- Parent-Child Conflict
- Parenting Adopted or Step-Children
- Family Communication Problems
- Defiant, Angry, or Isolated Children
- Mourning and Issues of Loss
- Caring for Aging Family Members
If you are interested in any of these services or just have questions, please go to the CONTACT US page or call us at 847-729-3034.